So one day Brix was wearing this shirt and annoying me. I don't know what he was doing, probably not sleeping and being fussy all day and just driving me a little nutty. (And it was about a month ago, so I was still getting my sea-legs with being a Mommy).
I was holding him, him all tears and wails and pout-pout lip. I had that feeling, that overwhelmed, had-it-up-to-here feeling where the adrenalin of a major Mommy meltdown was starting to pump through my veins.
Then I saw Froggy. Yep, just that little rascal on Brixton's shirt. It just seemed so ridiculous all of a sudden, that this little tiny boy would be a man one day and right now he was wearing a shirt with that goofy frog on it.
I burst out laughing. That shirt is one of my favorites of his now, I always smile when he wears it and when he outgrows it I'm going to cut the froggy out and put him in a frame. You know, just to smile during times when you want to scream.
Thanks Froggy.

:) Great attitude. I love that you let that froggy change your mood. :)
ReplyDelete