3 months ago I had my little Brixton.
3 months ago I had my last night of uninterrupted sleep.
3 months ago my heart was stolen by the tiniest thief in the world.
Brixton, Brixton, I love you!
Brixton:
-loves his toys, his star mobile, sucking on his right hand, reaching out and grabbing things (a new skill!), Daddy's scratchy kisses, Momma singing Baa-Baa Black Sheep and Itsy-Bitsy Spider.
-hates ... hmmm..not much. He's a really sweet little guy. He gets offended though if you try to give him the paci and he just plain doesn't want it.
-New things: took a 7 hour car trip..TWICE! Visited Iowa and the graves of his great-great-great grandparents. Is sooo vocal now and making new squeals all the time. Kicks like crazy. Is starting to splash in the tub during bathtime!
Brixton:
-Has a really long torso and short legs..wears a 6 month onesie with his 3 month jeans..
-Is a chow-hound..eats anywhere from 4-8 oz. per feeding!
-sleeps more and more..7.5 hours is his longest stretch so far..still wakes around 2am and 5:30am for feedings..goes to bed between 7:30 and 8!
-will stick his tongue out if you stick yours out at him!












sweet!
ReplyDeleteJust look at that handsome fella. I love the tie! So dapper. I just bought "Guess How Much I Love You" for my brother and sister-in-law, who are expecting their first. It's definitely a must-have.
ReplyDeleteWhat a smiley guy! I'm glad he's doing so well. He looks so much older now. I remember his little newborn face. Wow. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd my daughter has the same torso problems!
oh he is so sweet and cute! I love his outfit!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable, Kelley! Those are great pictures. :)
ReplyDelete