Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm 2 Months Old Today!


Hey guys, it's me.  Brixton.

I'm two months old today.  I'm feeling pretty great about it, especially with all the new things I can do.  My mom thinks I'm a genius, and because I am, I'll just let her think that.  I like to suck on my hands now, stick out my tongue and smile.  Smiling is so much fun.  I smile at my teddy bear mobile, my star mobile, my mommy, my daddy, my doggy and especially my shaking zebra.

I like to talk now too.  I make lots of noises and I squeal when I'm excited!  I love baths, they make me nice and calm.  I'm always really, really hungry.  Probably because I'm growing so fast that I already don't fit into my 0-3 month clothes.  Mommy says that makes her sad.  

I sleep only in my crib now and most of the time don't use my paci.  Mommy doesn't like the paci and wants me to learn to fall asleep by myself.  Most of the time I can 'cuz I'm a big boy now! Or maybe because I'm just really tired.

Mommy loves to hold and kiss me.  She kisses me a lot and if you want to know the truth, it's gross.  Well, if you really want to know the truth, I love it.  Especially when she makes the buzzy bee noise and then kisses me.  I always reward her with a smile for that.

My neck is getting really strong, but it still flops around quite a bit.  I'm getting the hang of using the Baby Bjorn and recently I've taken an interest in the flora and fauna of our neighborhood.  At night, I like to smile at mommy when she's feeding me.  She tries not to smile back because she doesn't want to give me the idea that 3 am is a good time for playing, but sometimes (most times) she can't help it.

Well, here are some pictures of me from this morning.  Mommy says I'm really handsome and that she loves me more than she loves sleeping.  And she really loves to sleep.  














Mommy says these next pictures want to make her head explode with love.



Ka-Boom!!

8 comments:

  1. yo brixton! are you into older women? if things don't work out between me and the hubs i'm looking you up on facebook. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deanna,

    This is Brixton's mother. He only loves me and that's how it will always be. Thanks for asking.

    Love,
    Brixton's Mother

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! I'm right there with you with the smiling at night time. Thankfully my son is a great sleeper, since I couldn't help smiling and talking to him softly when I nursed him at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome boy! Stop growing up so fast, Brixton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet little guy... so smiley

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is the cutest thing ever! I just want to squeeze him! JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodness time flies! Brixton you are a doll! Happy 2 months.

    ps. Both Nathan and I exploded from the last two pictures, too. We think the last one is totally Brixton's adult face! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I reply to them too!